The client is currently implementing Summit for a portfolio of vanilla and exotic trades. The documentation and working language is French so a good level is required to apply. That will be a very stable position for a long term engagement. The functional landscape will provide opportunities for various experience and a Calypso background would be considered or any back-office relevant experience.
- Analysis of new requirements from investment banks and translation into functional specifications for Summit developers
- Ensure the development team keep the product vision and strategy in mind during development
- Reviewing the acceptance tests associated with the acceptance criteria.
- Attending iteration retrospectives to provide feedback and improve the development process.
- Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business. Document and validate functional requirements with the business. Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
- Interface with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Tracks the key output documents and notifies the project team of changes and potential impacts to project requirements; initiates change request when needed. Support the Development Lead and the Project Manager to maintain the artifacts in Delivery Tracker on time
- Liaise with key stakeholders to determine priorities and challenges
- Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between the Operations Change the bank team, IT and other areas such as reporting, finance, legal & compliance etc.
Requirements & Experience
- Strong understanding of the Summit application from a functional perspective, including a full understanding of back office and accounting within the Summit platform
- An experience of 5 to 7 years as Summit BA BO
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional specifications
- Strong English and French communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of the marketplace and current financial technology.