Front Office, Risk developer look after for a Paris role. Asset Class is initially Treasury products but Fixed Income in general or OTC experience. French speaking is required for this role albeit not fluent.
- Interpret written business and functional requirements and develop technical specification documents,
- Perform code development, maintenance and testing,
- Fix application issues and code irregularities,
- Interact closely with the Business and provide technical solutions for required problems,
- Work closely with other members of Summit Development team,
- Report work progress to Project manager.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 5-6 year of experience in C++ on a Unix environment, Sybase SQL, C#, Microsoft .Net platform, Java, Unix scripting, windows batches,
- Knowledge of Summit vendor API,
- Finance industry experience,
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Key Skills: Summit, Misys/Finastra, Treasury Trading