Trade Finance BA roles for projects in Paris and Madrid
Creating Financial Value:
- Sells value to the customer.
- Articulates and drives toward clear financial and other project goals.
- Maintains tight control over project costs.
Maintaining the Customer Relationship:
- Continually checks to ensure accurate understanding of customer needs and expectations.
Managing Risks and Problems / Demonstrating Management and Control:
- Uses a rigorous risk identification and mitigation process on an ongoing basis.
- Uses milestones to control work, revenue, costs, and cash flow.
Leading, Motivating, and Communicating:
- Develops and communicates a clear vision of project and customer success.
- Reports to all levels of the internal and Client organization,
- Establishes, and manages to, a governance structure to support all of the above, in an environment requiring customer relationship management, third party relationship management and internal relationship management.
Various aspects of the business will be covered mostly in relation with the Back Office for interest rate asset classes.
REQUIREMENT & EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of banking project with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in project management and some good functional skills and previous experience in Trade Finance business
- Experience working within a project team and communicating directly with users.