Junior/Intermediate/Senior positions roles are based in Porto in Portugal. The client very happy to consider BA with short Sophis/Summit experience.
- Support the gathering and analysis of functional requirements with the business in Porto and Paris,
- Specifications analysis and delivery in collaboration with the technical team,
- Support in the development and management of the RFQ process with the vendor Professional Service when applicable,
- Assist with the User Acceptance Testing to ensure the functionality meets the needs of the customer,
- Propose and present new Business and IT processes to meet the operational needs of the business.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1-3 years of desired experience in a global financial organization (e.g., Investment Management, Banking, Financial Technology Services)
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite. (Proficiency with MS Excel highly desired.)
- Excellent skills in identifying and diagnosing technical problems, escalating and routing issues, recommending and implementing solutions to correct repetitive common issues
- Familiarity with native and third-party Windows Remote Control tools
- Familiarity with command-line tools and batch processing
- Strong customer service and professional client-facing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the phone and in person
- Advanced IT troubleshooting and multi-tasking skill
- Ability to professionally communicate with Infrastructure staff and maintain strong working relationships with other IT functions to ensure problem resolution and ticket tracking.
Get in touch to discuss further details about this role.
Please, email us if you want to find out more about this project:
Anastasiia Vypyrailo: firstname.lastname@example.org Eric Nicolas: email@example.com