If not a Business Analyst but want to work from Paris or London then check out this project.
- Interpret written business and functional requirements and develop technical specification documents,
- Perform code development, maintenance and testing,
- Fix application issues and code irregularities,
- Interact closely with the Business and provide technical solutions for required problems,
- Work closely with other members of Sophis Development team,
- Report work progress to Project manager.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 5-6 year of experience in C++ on a Unix environment, Sybase SQL, Java, Unix scripting, windows batches,
- Finance industry experience,
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Key Skills: Sophis, Misys/Finastra, Treasury Trading
Get in touch to discuss further details about this role.
Please, email us if you want to find out more about this project:
Anastasiia Vypyrailo: firstname.lastname@example.org Eric Nicolas: email@example.com