Junior/Intermediate/Senior positions roles are based in Porto in Portugal. The client very happy to consider BA with short Sophis/Summit experience.
- Support the gathering and analysis of functional requirements with the business in Porto and Paris,
- Specifications analysis and delivery in collaboration with the technical team,
- Support in the development and management of the RFQ process with the vendor Professional Service when applicable,
- Assist with the User Acceptance Testing to ensure the functionality meets the needs of the customer,
- Propose and present new Business and IT processes to meet the operational needs of the business.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1-3 years of desired experience in a global financial organization (e.g., Investment Management, Banking, Financial Technology Services)
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite. (Proficiency with MS Excel highly desired.)
- Excellent skills in identifying and diagnosing technical problems, escalating and routing issues, recommending and implementing solutions to correct repetitive common issues
- Familiarity with native and third-party Windows Remote Control tools
- Familiarity with command-line tools and batch processing
- Strong customer service and professional client-facing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the phone and in person
- Advanced IT troubleshooting and multi-tasking skill
- Ability to professionally communicate with Infrastructure staff and maintain strong working relationships with other IT functions to ensure problem resolution and ticket tracking.